Sunday, August 2, 2020

Kajol feels ‘truly blessed’on Friendship Day

Today, to celebrate Friendship Day, the Bollywood actress Kajol took to social media to pen down a heartfelt note expressing how loved and blessed she feels on the special occasion. Sharing multiple throwback pictures with her friends, including one with Shah Rukh Khan and Karan Johar, the actress wrote, “Couldn’t fit all my friends in one frame. So loved am I. I am truly blessed. To all my friends who can be seen and can’t. Of my blood and not...#HappyFriendshipDay” See picture.

from Entertainment News, Celebrity News, Latest Movie News, Breaking News | Entertainment - Times of India https://ift.tt/31eGXYi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir protects Alia as they get pushed in queue

Bollywood couple Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt attended the consecration ceremony of the Ram Temple in Ayodhya. They patiently waited in a qu...