Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Exclusive: Rakul on dealing with COVID

Rakul Preet Singh, who tested positive for COVID-19 earlier this month, took to social media on December 22 to announce that she was coronavirus-free. Talking exclusively to BT, the ‘De De Pyaar De’ actress says, “When I got my first symptom, which was just feeling a lot of fatigue, I dismissed it, assuming that it was because I had pushed myself too much. It just didn’t occur to me that it could be COVID.”

from Entertainment News, Celebrity News, Latest Movie News, Breaking News | Entertainment - Times of India https://ift.tt/37ZTa7L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir protects Alia as they get pushed in queue

Bollywood couple Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt attended the consecration ceremony of the Ram Temple in Ayodhya. They patiently waited in a qu...