Saturday, January 1, 2022

Mrunal Thakur tests positive for Covid-19

Mrunal Thakur informed her followers on social media that she has tested Covid positive. “I have tested positive for Covid-19. As of today, I have mild symptoms but I'm feeling ok and have isolated myself. I am following the protocol given by my doctor and health professionals,” wrote the actress on Instagram. If you have been in contact with me, request you to please get tested immediately. Stay safe everyone.

from Entertainment News, Celebrity News, Latest Movie News, Breaking News | Entertainment - Times of India https://ift.tt/3EJxuKr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir protects Alia as they get pushed in queue

Bollywood couple Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt attended the consecration ceremony of the Ram Temple in Ayodhya. They patiently waited in a qu...